What's new

Greetings from Arizona

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my name is Curtis, and I am just getting started in this most excelent hobby. I've been reading alot of information regarding cigars, humidification, and so forth, from this website, and figured, I might as well join up.

A bit about myself? Well, I live in Scottsdale, with the girlfriend. This is my first year in AZ, and I love it! As far as employment goes, I am a service technician at a Honda dealership, and I love that as well. Some of my hobbies are: working on cars, playing guitar and the bass, and little bit of keyboard and drums. I play racing games on the xbox,and just hanging out with friends.

I've been smoking less than a year, so, I am a noob. Some cigars I like so far are: Punch Gran Puro, a dark Hoyo De Monterrey stick, not sure what the name is, and the occasional Acid Kuba Maduro.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. Hope to hear from you guys!

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Welcome from Surprise, AZ:smokingco
There are quite a few of us from AZ. Going to Cigar King Dec 16th for the Drew Estate/Alec Bradley event. Lemme know if you can make it.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome from another AZ boy as well as from Cigar King in Scottsdale. Good to see another AZ boy on the forums. Like Surprise said, we have a HUGE event going Fri. Dec. 16th with Jonathan Drew and Alan Rubin from 3pm-7pm. If you can make it I highly suggest it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks alot guys. I would love to check out the event, but unfortunately I have to cover a shift at work and wont get off until 6. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more events in the area though. My buddy whom introduced me to the world of cigars, had to move back home to Missouri, so Im flying solo for now. Thanks again for the welcomes guys!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome to the world of cigars it it a slippery slope that we travel. From the Prescott area myself stay in Phoenix during the week for school.

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Hey welcome sir. There are a ton of us as AZ said. Keep your eye out for when we are going to all meet up. There should be a bunch of us at Cigar King next Friday for the Drew Estates event.