What's new

Greetings from Canada

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Everybody,
Just wanted to say hello to all the Brothers. I'm from Hamilton, Ontario which is about 45-60 minutes (maybe more like 2 hours with traffic!) from Toronto. I just stumbled upon this forum through the mighty power of google when I was searching for ways to bump up the humidity in my humidor. It was through this site that I learned about the "beads" and so I put an order in at Heartfelt yesterday. From what I have heard these beads sound like a godsend.

I'm really new to cigar smoking so I am really keen to continue to read this forum and learn what I can. I was planning to go to Cuba for the first time next year but have since found out that my wife is expecting our first child so that might have to be put on hold. I promise not to hand out those awful "It's a boy/girl cigars"

Question for you guys. I noticed that some of you trade amongst one another. What's the rule regarding sending Cuban cigars to American brothers? Is it not an issue if it's only a few?

Anyways, again it's nice to be here and Merry Christmas.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome aboard,

If your itchin to send some CCs to America, My adress is in my profile:halfgrinw

J/K It all depends on who you are trading with. Read the guidlines in the Habano Forum and the trading forum. Those should explain a lot.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard. If you do feel like sending some CC's out my way I will be sure to take very good care of them. Lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the responses everybody. Boppa were you in the CANUSA games (which just celebrated it's 50th anniversay) as a participant or a spectator?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Welcome aboard. I'm a couple hours south/west of you. Make a couple trips to Hamilton through the hockey season.

by the way it's easier to send the Cubans within Ontario.:rofl: