What's new

Greetings from Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks again for the warm welcome--would love to continue to hear everyone's feedback going forward.

I wanted to include my direct email but I see there's a rule hear about not posting that info until I've had 5 posts(?)....we'll get there! LOL

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Thanks again for the warm welcome--would love to continue to hear everyone's feedback going forward.

I wanted to include my direct email but I see there's a rule hear about not posting that info until I've had 5 posts(?)....we'll get there! LOL
just part of what makes this place GREAT...

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome Jon and thanks for clearing up the issues. Looking forward to trying out Four Kicks when it hits shelves.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Welcome Jon, I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck with your new line. I am interested in burning a few.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Welcome, eh! Glad for the post and am looking forward to getting my hands on your new stuff. Glad that you teamed up with EP Carillo, if what he has done in the past in any indication, you might have a great stick there.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Another quality member ! Welcome, Jon !

Looking forward to smoking, reviewing and photographing your new projects. Keep up the good work.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Jon. I enjoyed all the cigars you had a hand in at CAO, especially the La Traviata. I look forward to what you come out with next.