What's new

Greetings from Dan at NewHavanaCigars

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All,

Indyrob did a search today and found a link to our online store, NewHavanaCigars that generated quite a few hits from BOTL!

I am fairly new to the forum, although I have visited before - so I'll get in gear and get active now that I am registered! I am an avid cigar smoker (3-4 a day) and love talking cigars, so this seems like a great place to be.

On a personal level - I've been smoking cigars for over 10 years now and one of my fondest recent memories is when I was asking a friend if there was something wrong with the back of my car because everyone is always flashing their beams at me - and he said "it's because they smell the clouds of cigar smoke coming out of your moonroof and wafting back to their car".

On the business side - Our new online store is meant to bridge the gap between your local B&M stores (we frequent ours often as well) and the larger online stores, by acting like an online humidor for cigars that we consider "The New Havana". Starting with the entire Tatuaje line - we will be adding Don Pepin, EO 601, Illusione and more in the coming months. We are shipping with Humidipaks in heavy, sealed bags in order to create a proper Humidified Shipping solution for samplers and boxes alike and we store our cigars in a beautiful, new walk-in designed for nothing other than keeping our cigars fresh before and during the shipping process. I would love feedback on the site format and also what you want to see added. We are trying to offer a more authentic buying experience by posting tons of pictures and descriptions.

See you in the forums and hopefully visiting our site! And if you're in Columbus and smell cigar smoke driving down the road ... it's probably me!

Dan

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
:welcome: Dan!

It's not everyday that a retailer joins a board and am pretty happy to see one of you guys take a personal interest in BoTL.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello and :welcome: :dance:

I will have to stop by your online store and browse around a bit.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard Dan ... :waving: Nice to have a member from a great tobacco city.
Columbus, OH = Home of the NASPC.