What's new

Greetings from Glendora, CA

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Joe, and as the title says, I’m from Glendora, Ca, which is about 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Born and raised in So Cal. Over the years, I would smoke a cigar once in a long while, usually for a special occasion or get together, but it never really pulled me in. Then suddenly, about 3 months ago, a new friend offered me a stick and something just clicked and I was hooked.

I’ve visited my local B&M and have placed a few orders online as well. I bought an acrylic jar with some boveda packs to start. Started with a few mild cigars but already learned that I enjoy more of a medium to full body cigar. I haven’t been to good at detecting a lot of flavor notes yet but I’m sure that will develop. I’ve been drinking craft beer for years and have developed a good palate for brews so I’m looking forward to tasting the subtle differences in cigars as well.

I was looking for a good place to increase my knowledge of cigars and this seems like a great place to do just that. I look forward to spending some time here with all of you.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Joe, and as the title says, I’m from Glendora, Ca, which is about 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles. Born and raised in So Cal. Over the years, I would smoke a cigar once in a long while, usually for a special occasion or get together, but it never really pulled me in. Then suddenly, about 3 months ago, a new friend offered me a stick and something just clicked and I was hooked.

I’ve visited my local B&M and have placed a few orders online as well. I bought an acrylic jar with some boveda packs to start. Started with a few mild cigars but already learned that I enjoy more of a medium to full body cigar. I haven’t been to good at detecting a lot of flavor notes yet but I’m sure that will develop. I’ve been drinking craft beer for years and have developed a good palate for brews so I’m looking forward to tasting the subtle differences in cigars as well.

I was looking for a good place to increase my knowledge of cigars and this seems like a great place to do just that. I look forward to spending some time here with all of you.
Welcome from Redlands (a transplant from Azusa)