What's new

Greetings from Hoboken NJ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Birthplace of baseball, Sinatra, and, um, well, "Cake Boss."
Hi everybody. My name is Jeremy and I'm yet another immigrant from another forum that abruptly shut down... (to be fair, I wasn't much of an active participant the last couple of years; it just wasn't very enjoyable anymore. That's not a knock on some great BOTL I got to know over the years).
Look forward to contributing to this community--looks like a good one!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Texas Jeremy its gets to be pretty entertaining around here so I wouldn't worry to much about it. What do you like to smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome, Doc. Look forward to the entertainment.
Whereabouts in Texas do you live? I used to order a lot of stuff from Tabboo cigars (I think they were between Ft. Worth and Arlington, maybe?) I envy you--I'm guessing it's warm enough to smoke where you live (It's 14 degrees in Hoboken as I write this). I'm 20+ year cigar smoker, so I'm lucky to have tried many, many great cigars. I'm guessing lots of folks around here share some of my favorites: Tats (really, almost anything blended by the Garcias), Padron, Ligas, and of course some of the classics just south of Miami.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Jeremy and welcome from Tn. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our community and brotherhood here.