What's new

Greetings from Indiana!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from the southern end of the state. Jeffersonville here. Mostly we are known for bad traffic backups trying to get to Kentucky while the states are building a new toll bridge.
I was at riverside cigars about a month ago. Great little town.
It's my go to shop since I pass it twice a day. He has great selection.
Jeff and Kim were awesome and they have the best selection in Indiana in my opinion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, a fellow Noblesville guy! I just moved to the town at the end of March. Only been in Carmack's a couple of times, but seems like a great little shop.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, a fellow Noblesville guy! I just moved to the town at the end of March. Only been in Carmack's a couple of times, but seems like a great little shop.
I am typically there every Saturday Morning. That being said the next 2 weekends I am out of town. We will find some time to meet up for a smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am typically there every Saturday Morning. That being said the next 2 weekends I am out of town. We will find some time to meet up for a smoke.
I've lurked on their website a few times and wanted to attend some of the events they've had there. Saturdays are usually tough for me to get away from the house for 2+ hours. I'll have to put in a request with the family in advance to get prior approval... ;-)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've lurked on their website a few times and wanted to attend some of the events they've had there. Saturdays are usually tough for me to get away from the house for 2+ hours. I'll have to put in a request with the family in advance to get prior approval... ;-)

I bring the wife with me. She goes to Noble Tea and Coffee and reads while I smoke. Usually like 9 to noon. :)