What's new

Greetings from Japan

James In Japan

Give Me Liberty
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from the rice fields of Japan!

Just signed up to BOTL and was informed I should make an introductory post.

Here goes:

I've been expating in the countryside in Japan for the past few years. Got fed up with not being able to think, speak or act freely in the place where I'm originally from.

Japan's expensive, but Habanos are legal and I can smoke as I please out here without anyone mouthing off at me or being threatened with a lawsuit. Prices on stogies are fixed here though - and quite high too. Luckily, with the internet, I "order-in" from abroad often. (My current favorite stick are the fairly unknown "Vegas de Santiago" vds Churchills from Costa Rica.

I made a short video that pretty much expresses the best of what I enjoy about cigars - it's here:

My "Cigar Tribute" Video

If you watch it, you'll understand my views completely.

Looking forward to diving in here and getting to know some fellow BOTLs.

Sincerely,

James In Japan

James In Japan

Give Me Liberty
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Especially these days - it's important to stand to stand up for your own liberties! Seems "they" want to take our right to enjoy anything we choose to enjoy ourselves away from us.

No way!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nice to have you here. Dont' be afriad to join in on the conversation. And great video!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Konichi wa, irasshai!

There you go folks. 2 or 3 years (can't remember) of College level Japanese, and that's pretty much all I've got! lol.