What's new

Greetings from Kentucky

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, I am Brian Wells. I live in Winchester,Ky but grew up in Norton,Va.
I have been smoking cigars for about 6-7 months now, only had about 12 different brands as I do not buy/smoke very often. But I do enjoy relaxing with a nice cigar when I get the oppurtunity to do so.

I am a member of another cigar related communitty, but found your forum while doing a websearch and decided to come hang out here as well and participate in the discussions when I can,although I am a newbie to cigars and I will mostly have more questions than answers LOL. I look forward to my stay here.

I enjoy Mild to Medium cigars. Haven't developed the taste for the strong full bodied smokes yet.
I smoke an occasional flavored cigar, but enjoy cigars with natural flavors more, rather than those with flavors added to the tobacco.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
greetings and salutations. lots of good info here. just about anything youd ever need to know about cigars is in here somewhere.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Brian!
I go to Winchester when I need to go to the 'Big City'. Its the closest Super Walmart and Lowes (and ByPass Liquor!)....
All those flyers on windshields in KY must be working!!! (just kidding Guys!)
Welcome.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Brian!
I go to Winchester when I need to go to the 'Big City'. Its the closest Super Walmart and Lowes (and ByPass Liquor!)....
All those flyers on windshields in KY must be working!!! (just kidding Guys!)
Welcome.
You know if that ByPass Liquor sales any cigars? I have been told that some do, but I've not had a need to go to the Liquor store yet, that'll be about 3 more years. lol I haven't even found a cigar shop in Winchester either. Closet I know of is one I was recommended in Lexington; and there is too much traffic to deal with in downtown Lexington to go just for a stick or two.