What's new

Greetings from La Flor Dominicana

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Well, as you can imagine, 99% of my smoking consists of either test blends, or cigars off the rolling table or cheroots of tobacco from our fermentation room, so I don't get the opportunity to smoke all that much from outside of our factory. I have always enjoyed Padron, Fuente, and Ernie Carillo's cigars, I think those are 3 excellent factories.
Sounds like a rough(fun) day at the office

I have a lot of your product that's been sent to be. Need to dig in, I know a good bunch love your product around here.

Welcome :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome from Southern NJ. I like your stuff but it's definitely a challenge in terms of strength! I have a nice Double Ligero I am sitting on right now.
Thanks! We certainly do have a reputation for making ass kickers haha, but we also offer a wide variety of things. If you'd like something more in them medium range I'd recommend our 1994, Air Bender, or Ligero natural lines.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, great to have you here. So what's your favorite line that you produce? My vote is the litto gomez diez line...love those Dominican puros
Definitely can't go wrong with an LG! I know it's not what you want to hear, but I like them all in their own way. Can't say there is really one that I smoke more than the others. Though I never start my day without a Cameroon #3 and an espresso, that is obligatory. I picked up the habit from my dad.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks for joining us here, Tony, good to have you aboard.
I am mainly a Habanos smoker, but LFD is one of the brands I look for first when switching things up. Definitely always on the look out for new lines from youse guys.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome to the brotherhood! The L400 Ligero was the first LFD I had and got me to appreciate the whole brand. Looking forward to your participation.

That reminds me - I have an Air Bender Lancero in the humi I've been meaning to light up....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome to the board Tony! I am an avid home roller (I have a bunch of practice before I can consider calling myself a torcedor) and I love having the industry people on the board. I envy your job! Haven't smoked any of your sticks just yet, but I have a couple box pressed Premium Lines from 2005 waiting for a special day in my humi thanks to a generous brother here that goes through quite a bit of your product.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for joining us here, Tony, good to have you aboard.
I am mainly a Habanos smoker, but LFD is one of the brands I look for first when switching things up. Definitely always on the look out for new lines from youse guys.
Great to hear! We have some tasty new things coming out for IPCPR this year, stay tuned!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the brotherhood! The L400 Ligero was the first LFD I had and got me to appreciate the whole brand. Looking forward to your participation.

That reminds me - I have an Air Bender Lancero in the humi I've been meaning to light up....
Thanks brother. I think now is as good a time as any!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the board Tony! I am an avid home roller (I have a bunch of practice before I can consider calling myself a torcedor) and I love having the industry people on the board. I envy your job! Haven't smoked any of your sticks just yet, but I have a couple box pressed Premium Lines from 2005 waiting for a special day in my humi thanks to a generous brother here that goes through quite a bit of your product.
Very cool, you should share a picture of your set up! I am indeed a lucky man to have the opportunity to do what I do. Those sound like a treasure brother, enjoy them!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Very cool, you should share a picture of your set up! I am indeed a lucky man to have the opportunity to do what I do. Those sound like a treasure brother, enjoy them!
My set up is as basic as it gets. I started out using strips of paper to wrap my sticks to work as a mold until someone sent me a small perfecto mold to use. They are ugly suckers and make me appreciate the premiums that much more but at least I can roll something smoke able and they don't taste half bad either! Here are a few pics:

Wrapped in paper to mold

A few of my most recent batches

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My set up is as basic as it gets. I started out using strips of paper to wrap my sticks to work as a mold until someone sent me a small perfecto mold to use. They are ugly suckers and make me appreciate the premiums that much more but at least I can roll something smoke able and they don't taste half bad either! Here are a few pics:

Wrapped in paper to mold

A few of my most recent batches

Very cool! I like the old school newspaper molds. But once you get your hands on some real wood/plastic molds you'll see a drastic change in the evenness of the cigars. Are you rolling entubado or more accordion style?