What's new

Greetings from Marin Co. California!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here to the BOTL forums. 33yo MWM LOL

Smoking "seriously" for a couple years, previous to that it was just occasionally for several years.

I'm often reaching for an Illusione cg4, Epernay, Tatuaje Black Tubos, Fuente King B, Fuente Anejo, My Father, or a Partagas Benji.
I celebrate with Padron 1964, Opus X, Tat Drac, or a Montecristo No. 2 (when I can get ahold of them).

Really I'm trying to smoke 3 of everything before I start investing in boxes and doing some aging.

I'm lucky in that I have a B&M with a great selection (although poor hours) within 7 miles of my house.

I think some of the Hoyo de Monterey, and La Gloria Cubana line are the most under-rated smokes out there (for an everyday price).

let's see, what else... I often pair my smokes with a glass of Ron Zacapa 23, Zaya, or Zafra rum, or an Evan Williams Single Barrel or a bourban of similar ilk. I'm not really a brandy or congiac guy, but certainly a great port or a local sonoma or napa wine are always a great companion to a premium cigar.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Iggie, Greetings from Nroth Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello and welcome to BOTL. I am sure you will enjoy not only the forums but the camaraderie as well. We are glad to have you join us.