What's new

Greetings from MD

jkorp

~-{B'lieve Hon}-~
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone. I am new to the board and I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm from MD, born and raised. I'm active on a couple other boards, but found this site googling for info on the elusive Oneoff ashtray, and thought, "damn great board, I should join". So here I am.

So a short run down, cigar smoker, husband and father of 3, guitar / bass / mandolin player and Old Time music lover on a life long quest for knowledge and understanding.

Jason

jkorp

~-{B'lieve Hon}-~
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome, from one Jason to another. :thumbsup:
Well thank you Jason.

Sappenin? That oneoff ashtray is hard to find, and costs too much. But it is a sweet ashtray
I looked at that for a good 120 seconds before I figured out what that meant, the mind is a terrible thing.

Yeah that is a damn fine ashtray. I had one in my grasp yesterday and it fell through. Oh well if it's meant to be it will be.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello everyone. I am new to the board and I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm from MD, born and raised. I'm active on a couple other boards, but found this site googling for info on the elusive Oneoff ashtray, and thought, "damn great board, I should join". So here I am.

So a short run down, cigar smoker, husband and father of 3, guitar / bass / mandolin player and Old Time music lover on a life long quest for knowledge and understanding.
Welcome! Since you found this forum while searching for the Oneoff ashtray, I assume you've seen the recent attempts to recreate it, but in case you missed it:

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=18400

jkorp

~-{B'lieve Hon}-~
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome! Since you found this forum while searching for the Oneoff ashtray, I assume you've seen the recent attempts to recreate it, but in case you missed it:

Yeah that's what I found while googling. It looks like good progress is being made. It looks like vorra65 is doing a helluva job with that.

Madison WI, my sister-in-law moved to MD from there a few years ago, and my wife and her family grew up in Genoa City, Lake Geneva area I believe. This is the first year in a while we didn't get out that way.