What's new

Greetings from NE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from eastern NE. I've been smoking cigars occasionally for about 6 years but have increased to several times weekly. I have enjoyed mostly cigars under $10 given my budget so I've been searching for <$10 high quality cigars. Recently I began looking for better than "just good enough" for <$5, I know that is a tall order but I have had some success with the La Vieja Habana Maduro which I found for <$3 including shipping, they have now gone up nearly $20 a box. I like a medium to strong cigar and have always favored Maduro. I intend to stock up with bargain cigars for regular use and selectively pick nicer sticks for special occasions. I enjoy my cigars with coffee in the am, and beer or spirits in the afternoon or later, nothing is off limits.
I look forward to learning as I follow the form.

Thank you
Dan

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Welcome from South Ms!

Deals can be had if you watch the sales, and keep some $$ on standby. I try to stay under $5 myself.. it's not always easy, but it can definitely be done. It'll just limit some of the more boutique brands... Best if luck!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Welcome from STL! There are plenty of great smokes under 10 bucks and good ones under 5 out there; sign up for all the retailer emails you can handle, and watch the deals thread here on BOTL (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome from South Ms!

Deals can be had if you watch the sales, and keep some $$ on standby. I try to stay under $5 myself.. it's not always easy, but it can definitely be done. It'll just limit some of the more boutique brands... Best if luck!
I was born and raised in Tupelo. Ive been living in Iowa for 13 years now or 1 week befor Katrina when i moved. Nice to see a fellow Sippian in here.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome from Indiana, budget stick I thoroughly enjoy is Nica Libre, I've got them for less than 2 per on sale before