What's new

Greetings from New Zealand

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well... You might be in luck... She quit!!
Oh it's a happy day here in NZ I can assure you that. But unfortunately the incoming National party is simply Labor lite, as they also take their marching orders from Globalist parasites intent on enslaving the world with their trojan horse "climate change". That is also along side all of their other problem solution distractions, that keep the peasants in fear and easier to control.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Oh it's a happy day here in NZ I can assure you that. But unfortunately the incoming National party is simply Labor lite, as they also take their marching orders from Globalist parasites intent on enslaving the world with their trojan horse "climate change". That is also along side all of their other problem solution distractions, that keep the peasants in fear and easier to control.

I wish you well. Hopefully people will wake up to the uniparty system and vote some true and honest leaders into power.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of Connecticuts, Cameroons and the occasional Maduro. When I'm not smoking a fine cigar, I am working on my lifestyle block, playing my drums in the mancave, or driving my dodge Challenger.

I really haven't smoked a large selection of cigars due to lack of availability, and exorbitant prices here in NZ. I am fond of rocky Patels, perdomos and drew estate. A midrange cigar sets me back $50nzd($32USD) so really a once per month occasion.

Last edited:

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a big fan of Connecticuts, Cameroons and the occasional Maduro. When I'm not smoking a fine cigar, I am working on my lifestyle block, playing my drums in the mancave, or driving my dodge Challenger.

I really haven't smoked a large selection of cigars due to lack of availability, and exorbitant prices here in NZ. I am fond of rocky Patels, perdomos and drew estate. A midrange cigar sets me back $50nzd($32USD) so really a once per month occasion.

Nice! I had to do a google search for "lifestyle block" but I think I figured it out.
I love the dodge challenger I'm an old school muscle car guy and the new Dodge muscle cars are amazing, the technology in them is crazy.
I assume the high cost of cigars is do to taxes, do you get a chance to smoke any Cuban's?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I had to do a google search for "lifestyle block" but I think I figured it out.
I love the dodge challenger I'm an old school muscle car guy and the new Dodge muscle cars are amazing, the technology in them is crazy.
I assume the high cost of cigars is do to taxes, do you get a chance to smoke any Cuban's?
Yes our lifestyle block is 2 acres and semi rural. Yeah great cars I'm also a muscle car guy from way back. And to me the new challengers are the only ones that have that old school 70s look. Had a mad max style Aussie falcon coupe back in the day, but traded it for a a Canadian wife on a working holiday in Canada ha. What do you drive?
It's funny you ask about Cubans, we are currently on holiday(Taupo NZ) and I picked up a Monte Cristo and an Upman today. Going to smoke the Monte Cristo tomorrow. I live in a small town with no bricks n mortar cigar shops, so buy my cigars online from NZ's only new world cigar importer canteros.co.nz the other being the cuban importer. But yes have smoked afew Cubans over the years but not many. The new world cigars imo are better overall. Yes all tax related here in NZ as the government plans to faze out tobacco by 2030... Will be a sad day...
So you guys can't get Cubans in the US? I don't think you're missing anything honestly. But can't really comment as simply haven't tried that many Cubans or new worlds to be fair.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL @Eden lake :cigar:

Really enjoying the conversations and getting to know you so far. I had to look up "lifestyle block" as well and now understand it as the NZ version of what we call a "hobby farm" here in the US.

I sure hope you enjoy your time here!

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you guys can't get Cubans in the US? I don't think you're missing anything honestly. But can't really comment as simply haven't tried that many Cubans or new worlds to be fair.
No we can't get Cuban"s here (mostly :giggle: ) do to the embargo from the JFK days. however the price on them has gone sky high anyway so new world cigars it is!
we have so many cigar sources here its hard to figure out which one to use, Its disheartening to see you have ONE suppler ?!!!
I live out also, the closest B&M store is 2 hours away and they have a REAL small selection so all of my sticks are mail order.

I just received an order this last week, there are deals to be had if you look for them. but at least for now it is an affordable hobby one that i really have enjoyed and shared with my kids.
give me the scoop on the challenger SRT8, Hell cat Demon???????

And the Falcon... just cool!!!!

images.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL @Eden lake :cigar:

Really enjoying the conversations and getting to know you so far. I had to look up "lifestyle block" as well and now understand it as the NZ version of what we call a "hobby farm" here in the US.

I sure hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks for the warm welcome

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No we can't get Cuban"s here (mostly :giggle: ) do to the embargo from the JFK days. however the price on them has gone sky high anyway so new world cigars it is!
we have so many cigar sources here its hard to figure out which one to use, Its disheartening to see you have ONE suppler ?!!!
I live out also, the closest B&M store is 2 hours away and they have a REAL small selection so all of my sticks are mail order.

I just received an order this last week, there are deals to be had if you look for them. but at least for now it is an affordable hobby one that i really have enjoyed and shared with my kids.
give me the scoop on the challenger SRT8, Hell cat Demon???????

And the Falcon... just cool!!!!

View attachment 177897
This was my 1973 XAGT replica.

Then my latest toy a 2011 RT 6 spd manual, long tube headers into a 3" exhaust system. Dyno Tuned at 401RWHP. Sounds ferocious. Looking at upgrading to a 392 at some point, funds permitting.

I can't imagine my kids smoking as they complain when they smell cigar smoke ha. But partly influenced by the wife I suspect who is not a fan ha

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only started this hobby 4 years ago here is a couple photos

View attachment 177906

My and some of the kids at our summer smoking spot

View attachment 177907

My oldest son and me

WOW I love the ford and the Challenger beautiful !!

I would love a nice car but the road we live on (gravel) would kill it in short order so its 4wd trucks and jeeps for us
Great photos, love the guns.