What's new

Greetings from Ohio

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
Hello from Alliance/Mansfield/Crestline/Akron Ohio!
Thanks for the welcome, Dr. X! I am about 30 miles south of you in the Dover/New Philadelphia/Sugarcreek area...Do you have any recommendations for good B & M's in your area? I have none here, but I do know about OSI and The Briarpatch in Canton.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
USCG, I like a lot of different sticks and am developing a taste for CC's. I think Piramides, toros, Solomon and coronas are the sizes I prefer. I do like maduro wrappers for the sweet taste. Padilla Miami Solomon, 601 Blue, Tat Fausto, Oliva V, O & G, Padron 1964, Illusione Epernay, La Aroma de Cuba ( EE & Mi Amor ), Fuente Anejo & Hemingway, Alec Bradley Prensado.....
Thats a great list. With tastes like that, you are bound to fit in here!

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
Thanks for the welcome, Dr. X! I am about 30 miles south of you in the Dover/New Philadelphia/Sugarcreek area...Do you have any recommendations for good B & M's in your area? I have none here, but I do know about OSI and The Briarpatch in Canton.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
OSI is my go-to when I'm on campus (Alliance/Canton). However, I prefer The Havana House in Niles, Ohio, or the one in Boardman. The Niles shop is better, but they're both good. IT's a bit of a drive though.

There are also some good places in Cleveland, but that's too far for ya, likewise for Columbus and Cincinnati too, probably.

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
From another lover of Maduro Wrappers, La Aroma di Cuba, and Aryuro Fuente Anejo... "Welcome, from Chicago!"