What's new

Greetings From Ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Name's Jiggly. I've been smoking cigars on and off since I turned eighteen. I'm not quite sure what my palate is yet, although I'm partial to milder blends like 5 Vegas Gold. I'm not Mr. Moneybags (you ain't gonna be rich at 19 as a nursing student), so I've had few opportunities to smoke really premium blends. Still, I'm open to smoking pretty much anything. Although some of the stronger blends do knock me on my ass.

I live in Dayton, less then two miles from the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. It's a pretty nice place, all sorts of militaria to gawk at. I'm enrolled at Wright State University, nursing program as I mentioned earlier. Most people here smoke, but few smoke cigars. I'm mainly looking for some chill people to share this awesome hobby with.

Cheers!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Welcome from Texas. Check out some of our site sponsors to find some nice smokes. With the discount codes you can pick up some premiums for a not so premium price. In the end, smoke what you like and like what you smoke.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Welcome from Pittsburgh via Washington Court House...just a mere 35 miles away from Dayton

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Welcome from Fort Gordon, GA but actually from Atlanta. You found a great place to be bro. Don't worry about the higher-end items. If they are good to u and fit in ur budget that's all you need. You have plenty of time ahead of you to get to the point of being able to treat yourself and share rare htfs and limiteds.