What's new

Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Wanted to stop by and introduce myself since I'm a new forum member. My name is Andy and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I've been in to cigars for about a year or so now. I'm also a certified beer judge (BJCP) and an avid homebrewer. I came across mention of this forum in the HomebrewTalk.com cigar thread so I figured I'd stop over and see what the forum is all about. Thanks and I look forward to learning and contributing to the community.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Andy and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hi everyone! Wanted to stop by and introduce myself since I'm a new forum member. My name is Andy and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I've been in to cigars for about a year or so now. I'm also a certified beer judge (BJCP) and an avid homebrewer. I came across mention of this forum in the HomebrewTalk.com cigar thread so I figured I'd stop over and see what the forum is all about. Thanks and I look forward to learning and contributing to the community.
Have any rootbeer recipes stashed around?? Oh and welcome.. Lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have any rootbeer recipes stashed around?? Oh and welcome.. Lol
I've only ever made root beer using extract/syrup and force carbonated it in a keg. It's quick and easy and the kids love being able to pull a glass of root beer off the keggerator. McCormick's from the grocery store has probably been my favorite. The trick is to use 2x the amount of syrup they recommend. Once my kid gets a little older I'm sure we'll get in to working on our own recipes and making stuff she can drink too. Cheers!