What's new

Greetings from Roanoke

WalterLars

Walter Lars
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice town ,Roanoke, VA I have hauled milk there , nice people but your traffic signs suck:wtf: I came to one corner and there 12 different hwy signs and at least 4 of them were the Hwy I was supposed to follow snice I was in the heart of the confederate's states that must have been some kind of Yankee trap set to confuse northern invaders Or truck drivers :help: welcome to the group

RPC

Whoa'd up at 40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved here from Cleveland Ohio. And yes the signs around here suck.

A few things I've learned since moving here:

1. Watch out at the end of on ramps. Locals like to stop at the end before merging onto a highway. "There's no left turn involved in a merge!!!" :riflefire

2. A Yankee is what they call someone from the north

3. A Damn Yankee is what they call someone from the north the doesn't go back home.

RPC

nice town ,Roanoke, VA I have hauled milk there , nice people but your traffic signs suck:wtf: I came to one corner and there 12 different hwy signs and at least 4 of them were the Hwy I was supposed to follow snice I was in the heart of the confederate's states that must have been some kind of Yankee trap set to confuse northern invaders Or truck drivers :help: welcome to the group

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I really enjoyed my stay in Roanoke a couple Falls ago. I believe there is a nice smoke shop downtown called Milan Tobacconists, great shop.

Welcome aboard!

RPC

Whoa'd up at 40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed my stay in Roanoke a couple Falls ago. I believe there is a nice smoke shop downtown called Milan Tobacconists, great shop.

Welcome aboard!
THX,

Milan's is great - just wish there were more places like this in town.