What's new

Greetings from San Diego...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined BOTL this morning and took the advice of the moderator to introduce myself. My name is Jeff and have been smoking cigars for about 2 years now. Over the past few months I have been addicted to CBid and have purchased "way to much" according to my wife. In some respects, I must agree but I have been enjoying the slippery slope immensely. I have smoked about 100 cigars over the past few years (majority within the last 3-4 months) and my favorites so far are:

Tatuaje Havanna VI
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ
Padilla Miami 8/11
Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra

I have a 300 count desktop full and my Vinotemp has 3 medium sized humidors inside with about 250 cigars inside. I am now onto the coolidor but will probably get another Vinotemp for the long run. I live in inland San Diego and it get's pretty hot here so temp is an issue. Last year my desktop humidor got up to 85 degrees inside! Luckily no beetles were found...

This looks like a great forum full of great people. See you on the boards and Happy New Year!!!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Welcome Jeff. Nice set of smokes.. Looks like we got another Pepin Whore!! Hey, I'm not pointing fingers. It takes one to know one.. Hehe.. Enjoy Sir!