What's new

greetings from San Francisco

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings to all Brothers of the Leaf from beautiful Bahgdad by the Bay (that's San Francisco by the way). Here in the enlightened City, we currently have around 40 "legal" pot clubs (medical cannabis, if you follow my drift) and only two full tobacconists! Sad, ain't it?

Some of us do what we can to promote the benefits of positive tobacco use, but the cards seem stacked against us. Feel free to visit us at: Critical Cloud where we celebrate "the elegant vices in San Francisco."

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome el Greco! I'm just about an hour away from you in the Southbay. Yes, SF is one unique city. Wonderful food, interesting scenery, trolley cars, pot clubs ... and one of the few cities where men get their butt pinched more than women. :wtf:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Welcome bro!

was checking out your bio on the site

"His rapier-like wit, engaging charm, and dashing good looks continue to go unnoticed by the female population of the City."
Hang around here, hopefully all this will change :hysterica

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ashy said:
Welcome bro!

was checking out your bio on the site

"His rapier-like wit, engaging charm, and dashing good looks continue to go unnoticed by the female population of the City."

Hang around here, hopefully all this will change :hysterica

Meaning... he'll no longer be witty, charming and good looking?????

Welcome, El G

Iceman

Lover of Good Things...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. :welcome:

I lived in San Francisco for over 10 years... Outer Richmond district near the Cliff House... The fog kept putting my cigars out...

Too bad about the lack of tobacco retailers... sad when you can get arrested for having a cigar in a bar but a doobie is ok... :wtf: