What's new

Greetings from southeast Massachusetts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahoy BOTL! New to the forum, new to cigar forums all together in fact. I've enjoyed cigars for quite some time, yet it's only been over the last year I've gotten more serious with my smokable hobby. I've been expanding the variety of what I've smoked, and I'm beginning to collect a bit. I'm here to advance my cigar knowledge, make some friends and hopefully be able to smoke/trade/buy with other BOTL. Happy smoking everyone! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome from Canada brother. You ended up in the right place to learn. You have a question I can guarantee you someone has the answer and will more then happily help you out with it.

So tell us what cigars are personal favourites of yours.

Cheers,
JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Canada brother. You ended up in the right place to learn. You have a question I can guarantee you someone has the answer and will more then happily help you out with it.

So tell us what cigars are personal favourites of yours.

Cheers,
JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Some of my favorites right now, are the Alec Bradley American Robusto, some LFD's but I'm bad at getting the name/vitola when I'm in a B&M, I usually go for 5-6 inch and 52RG and below, always love an Opus X. I got my first CC's on the way, box of LGC MD'O #4 and a 3 pack tubed PSD#4, I'm hoping they become favorites as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to a great forum M.beane! You have came to the right place to expand your hobby, and the way this "hobby" is it will soon be a lifestyle for you ;) Enjoy.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hello Mr. Beane!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

This is a great place to increase your knowledge and make some friends. Hang in there...after 30 days and a few posts a whole new section of the forum will open up and you will be able to buy sell and trade here. Life is good!!