What's new

Greetings from tabacco country...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! This is the first message board of any sort that I've joined. I've been reading for a while and this site is just quality! I've been dabbling with "the leaf" for several years now, but only for about a year and a half as a seriouse hobby. Last summer a buddy came over for a bon fire. He brought a couple AB American Classics, and that was all she wrote for me. So far I've been enjoying the fun, the comerodery and the education here.

The wife and I have a small hobby farm (just produce) in central va. Next year I may play around with planting some tabacco for giggles and haha's. I'll be looking for some Intel on here.

I look forward to hearing from all of you. PS, as I type this, I'm enjoying a punch Maduro. Anyone have experience with the rare corojo? Is it worth trying?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
:scratchhe Is that Tabbaco,Virginia? Or the hot sauce from Louisiana? No wait,isn't that what Exxon was called?

Welcome.........

The Punch Rare corojo is neither........

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from Minnesota

It's good to have you here!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the worst that could happen? Stick some seeds in the ground, water it, roll it up, set it on fire and suck on it a while. What could possibly go wrong?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite sticks are Padrone 3000, anything by Alec Bradley, PDR Capa Maduro, Ideology by 262 (if you havnt had the opportunity to sample this company, visit their website and treat yourself) and La Gloria Cubana. The series R is for sure one of my favorite right now, and its about as strong as I can go. Any opinions on sticks with similar flavor profile?