What's new

Greetings from the Inland Empire CA

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Britt. I am 25 and have been smoking cigars for about 3 months, so I am fairly new to the life. I live in a city called Apple Valley in Southern California, but I am moving to Arizona soon. I came to the site because I post a lot of photos on Instagram of the cigars I have been trying, and I follow a few other people that do the same. They recommended tagging my cigar photos #BOTL and checking out the site in order to connect with fellow cigar smokers. So here I am! So far, that I have enjoyed, I have tried the Drew Estate Java in Maduro, The Rocky Patel Decade, The Partagas 1845 Black Label, CAO Gold, Perdomo Lot 23, Alec Bradley Black Market, Rocky Patel Edge Maduro, Oliva Series O. The ones that have tried and haven't liked are the Tatiana Classic rum, The Padron 2000, several Nat Cicco cigars that were awful (they were just an orange label that said Cuban that I picked up for 3$ each), The Drew Estate Java in Late, The Acid Wafe, and the Acid Kuba Kuba.

I currently am awaiting a shipment with a ton more cigars that I cant wait to try! I would love suggestions on what to try from anyone willing to give them.

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
welcome britt. Glad you could join us! feel free to use the search or ask any of us here if there is any questions you may have. Everyone here loves to help others and show them the ways of very slippery slopes

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Britt and :welcome: fro TN. We are glad to have you join us here. I know you will enjoy our brotherhood and learn all you will ever want to know from these fellas.