What's new

Greetings from the Philippines

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi all, anyone remember me? lol The corps has me tied up in the Philippines atm for a little while. I just decided to check in and see what was going on around the board. I've still got a few months left overseas and so far it's been less than perfect to be honest. I can't wait to get back to the states.

I'll hop in every once in a while when I can.

Take Care,

Eric

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Damn, Eric, good to see you on the board again. Phillipines must have changed a lot since I was there. . .circa the days of the war in the RVN. . .Need anything?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Man I thought about you a couple times the past year. Good to see you're still alive and doing well :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Great to see you're doing well Eric.

Get any cigars in while serving?

Thanks for your service! :usaflag:

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I still have a few sticks that my parents send me every once in a while but since coming to PI, there's a few legit vendors of select cuban tobacco. Why, just the other day, I got a glass top collector's box of cohiba esplendidos! :p No, lol, they have CoRos, Punch Coronations, Romeo Churchills, and Siglo Vs I believe. There's a few more, but I can't remember them. I tried the Philippine tobacco, but it seemed too earthy and flat to me to be worth anyting. The prices aren't friendly at all on the isoms, but they can usually be talked down quite a bit.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Long time no see eric and love the intro for a long time brother. Be well and stay safe. Don't stay gone for so long bro. I hear there are very good Filipino sticks your way.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Damn man, welcome back it has been awhile, hope everything is good..
and thank you for what you are doing

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I still have a few sticks that my parents send me every once in a while but since coming to PI, there's a few legit vendors of select cuban tobacco. Why, just the other day, I got a glass top collector's box of cohiba esplendidos! :p No, lol, they have CoRos, Punch Coronations, Romeo Churchills, and Siglo Vs I believe. There's a few more, but I can't remember them. I tried the Philippine tobacco, but it seemed too earthy and flat to me to be worth anyting. The prices aren't friendly at all on the isoms, but they can usually be talked down quite a bit.
I came from Manila bro. PM me if you are in Manila so I can point you to places where you can get the legit stuff and smoke it on premises with your customary alcohol. Unless you like the local stuff.