What's new

Greetings from the Philippines!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day to everyone! My name is Jonathan! I'm honestly new in the cigar world and I am enjoying it one stick at a time. I am hoping to expand my knowledge with everyone's opinions and pointers! It's great to be part of the brotherhood!

Thank you very much!

With utmost respect,

Jonathan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome from indiana... you are currently in my favorite place in da world
Hi Navyet,

How are you? glad to hear that you love going to the Philippines! try to visit Siargao Islands when you have time! By the way, I was just wondering if I can ask for your advice. I have recently acquired a box of Montecristo 2 which to my surprise came from a card board box (its 5 boxes consisting of 3 cigars/box) but I noticed that this is somewhat lacking in flavor/depth..(I smoked one immediately since I could not resist). I don't think that the sticks are too dry because when I pinch them they are still quite spongy.. Do you think by letting it rest longer in my tupperdore at 69% (boveda) it will result to getting a deeper and richer flavor over time?

I am sorry for the noob question.

With utmost respect,

Jonathan

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Hi Navyet,

How are you? glad to hear that you love going to the Philippines! try to visit Siargao Islands when you have time! By the way, I was just wondering if I can ask for your advice. I have recently acquired a box of Montecristo 2 which to my surprise came from a card board box (its 5 boxes consisting of 3 cigars/box) but I noticed that this is somewhat lacking in flavor/depth..(I smoked one immediately since I could not resist). I don't think that the sticks are too dry because when I pinch them they are still quite spongy.. Do you think by letting it rest longer in my tupperdore at 69% (boveda) it will result to getting a deeper and richer flavor over time?

I am sorry for the noob question.

With utmost respect,

Jonathan
defiantly but i would suggest a lower rh 65% some people let it even go below the 65% plus if you drink some esspresso with the monti two you will never smoke one again without some espresso monti 2's are my fave cc but i should obtain more experience with the cc's. don't forget in threads when you are talking to someone you must tag them i just happend acrossed your reply @pwoodkm30 the next time we are in the philippines we will try to visit your city