What's new

Greetings from the sandbox (and a humble request)

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey brothers, I said I'd post up when I got settled in over here...

Its been a crazy few days traveling and getting situated over here, but I finally got a chance to sit down tonight and enjoy a nice cigar.

Crazy to see that there are remnants from the first Gulf War still standing almost 25 years later.

I'd like to ask for some help from the brothers here, and please don't take this as soliciting for bombs (not that I need to as I have already been asked for my address), but I'm looking into doing a project while I'm here and set up a cigar club where the guys can come, relax, and enjoy a smoke in the company of friends and brothers. Any cheap cutters or other accessories (Tupperware, humidity packs, etc...) you have laying around would be greatly appreciated. I know first hand the generosity of the brotherhood on here so I thank all of you in advance for anything sent this way. It will be revisited on you some day in the future...I guarantee it...lol

Anyone interested in helping out, hit me up and I'll get you the address.

Thanks again brothers.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0

Its been a crazy few days traveling and getting situated over here, but I finally got a chance to sit down tonight and enjoy a nice cigar.

Crazy to see that there are remnants from the first Gulf War still standing almost 25 years later.

I'd like to ask for some help from the brothers here, and please don't take this as soliciting for bombs (not that I need to as I have already been asked for my address), but I'm looking into doing a project while I'm here and set up a cigar club where the guys can come, relax, and enjoy a smoke in the company of friends and brothers. Any cheap cutters or other accessories (Tupperware, humidity packs, etc...) you have laying around would be greatly appreciated. I know first hand the generosity of the brotherhood on here so I thank all of you in advance for anything sent this way. It will be revisited on you some day in the future...I guarantee it...lol

Thanks again brothers.
Send me that APO, Brother!!!

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Might be easier and cheaper to get a care package put together. If anyone else has anything to send over let me know. I have a couple cutters and lighters Id like to include in it. Ill also chip in for shipping.
I agree with Z on this. I would be happy to be the collection point for the care package. If anyone interested in helping out wanted to send the stuff to me I could consolidate it into one box. It's totally up to everyone else. I know how long it takes for mail to get to the intended destination when you're down range. It might be more convenient for a majority of the things to arrive in one box rather than onesies and twosies.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Alright men, it's official. I will be the collection point for the care package heading to Nic a.k.a. @slave2theaxe. My goal is to have the first package out no later than 15 June. This should give everyone enough time to get some things together and get them to me. I will post a picture of everything I get and it will go into a box and be on its way to some deserving men and woman who are down range. Just to help clarify for what Nic is trying to do; his goal is to make an improvised cigar lounge for people to come and enjoy a cigar and relax. What a great idea!!!!

Ideas for things to send:
Humidification: Bovedas, unused humidifiers from humidors, 50/50 solution, Etc
Storage: Tupperware type containers, humidors that you don't use and don't know what to do with, Gallon Ziploc bags
Smokes: Got some cigars you know you will never smoke, send a few.
Cutters: Got some cutters you don't use, send a couple
Lighters: Here's where it gets a little tricky. The Postal Service says nothing flammable can be sent, well we all know there are ways around that.:whistle:;)

These are just a few ideas and definitely not an exact list. Anything will be appreciated by these fine men and women. Thanks in advance to everyone and if you don't already have my addy just PM me.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Thanks again brothers.
Thank you for your service brother.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
in.......standby for box @THEMISCHMAN ............AND for each tracking number posted to said addy (to James), you'll be entered to win a 5er from me....(if thats is cool?)

ps, thank you for your service and be safe out there bro...
Any fiver that I may potentially win can go to the men serving overseas. Thanks @XYRNTX