What's new

Greetings from Virginia

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fairfax, to be exact.

Now that my small humidor is almost full (and the overflow jar) I figured I might as well join everyone here and see what all is out there. Maybe BOTL will take up so much time that I will keep away from the shops and ordering more cigars. Ha.

Been lurking for a bit, excellent site here. I hope to be able to give back as much as I receive. Thanks!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from Eastern North Carolina my new friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

I grew up in Woodbridge myself!

Last edited:

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome from MD! You'll find that this to be an outstanding community.

Some of us here get together in DC now and again - hopefully you can make it out some time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the welcome.

As far as smokes I am partial to...I've been purchasing a lot of mixed stuff lately. Don Pepin Blues are making me happy right now, as well as the Bait Fish. Need more space!

I'm fairly new to the DC area, still need to check out some of the local shops and such. If I come across any get-togethers I'd definitely make an effort to show up.

Last edited:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Welcome aboard

Nice to hear that you have decided to quit lurking and join in on the madness:)

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Now that my small humidor is almost full (and the overflow jar) I figured I might as well join everyone here and see what all is out there. Maybe BOTL will take up so much time that I will keep away from the shops and ordering more cigars. Ha.
Oh, sure, we have that effect on lots of people..... :frownno: