What's new

Greetings from where America begins it's day...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I've been lurking a bit. I came back from the Philippines with a box of pretty good cigars and found this site as I was looking for storage options. I'm putting together a small Coolerdor with beads and have some more cigars coming from an internet order.

I was a pretty heavy cigarette smoker for 15 years and quit a couple of months ago... the only thing I missed was the introspective puffing outside. I had always enjoyed a good cigar, but the cigarettes always won and the two don't mix well. Well, now I am happy to enjoy a better, healthier "time out" with a work of art instead of a nicotine tube.

Anyway, you seem like a very friendly bunch... thanks for having me. I'll post my temperature-related question on the boards later.

Marcus

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Welcome, and good job on the cigarettes. Post some pictures of those smoke you got in the Phillipines.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome!

I know *EXACTLY* what you mean; I smoked for 15 years, with the occasional cigar hear and there (but I never really "got" them). I quit smoking cigs several years ago, and after about a year off I was handed another cigar....and "boom" cigars suddenly made sense! LOL