What's new

Greetings

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello from Utah. I have smoked cigars for a little while off and on. Usually just cheap ones though. So my new smoking buddy had me join so I could get a little more education on this hobby. Hope I learn a lot.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
<------- Is the buddy...nobody important, just another one of the newbies.

You made it :welcome:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Enjoy. and dont be afraid to ask questions. A lot of really good knowledge here. These guys have taught me a lot.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Glad you are here and welcome to you jeeper. Take some time to read the older threads. The sticky posts on tops of most sections carry a wealth of information and is the prefect place to start.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
:welcome:

"jeeper", eh? I take it you're a wheeler? There are a few of us on here. Shoot, I was just in Moab last week at EJS.

Welcome aboard! And hey, tell me about your rig! :pokemyeye:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

There is no such thing as a bad cigar..............well, unless it tastes like crap.

The guys on this board will be more than willing to help you out finding a good smoke.

:)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome. I stick to the everyday cigars as well. Dont have alot of money for my habbit. Dont get me wrong I have had my fair shair of the high dollar ones. But I really enjoy my everyday smokes, sometimes I will find that my everyday cigars are just as good as some of the premiums to super premiums just b/c of the taste profile of the cigar.