What's new

Greetings!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup fellow smoke eaters? This is my first post. Hope everyone is doing well out there.. I have a question. Iv been smoking for a couple of years and Iv come to love the Perdomo line of cigars. My question is this. Is the Perdomo Cuban Parejo just made for Famous, or is it just discontinued from Perdomos line? Iv tried to find out but no luck. I must say that Perdomo lot 23 and Room 101 namakubi are my best smokes.. Thoughts?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Greeting Gerts. Welcome to the madness. Now sit back and get reading to go broke buying cigars that we all enjoy.. lol Do yourself a favor, but a bigger humidor now, you will need the space..:headroll:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gerts! Welcome.

Re: the Parejo, as far as I know it is an exclusive for Famous Smoke, I've never seen it offered anywhere else. I'm a Perdomo freak, too. Love 'em. Right now I am having one of their Tierra del Sols, which is a bundled cigar. Not bad at all.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks gang!! Frank, Im in good old Broken arrow, Ok.. Bill, I have a 300 count humi and shes about filled up :) Mobarbq, I had a feeling they were.. My dad loves the Terra del sole. He lets them sit for a couple months in the humi and then there great. I would agree that they need some time to rest.. Im looking forward to all your great imput into the world of fine cigars..