What's new

Grizzly cooler

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just saw a 420 quart cooler in a cabele's magazine. Called the grizzly cooler and I think it was about $350. Has anybody seen any bigger than that?????

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DWavs said:
"Molded-in carry handles for convenient toting"

LOL!
Toting my ass!!! I would like to see somebody pick that monster up after it is filled up! Who knows maybe it will catch on and everbody will start "toting" these things to thier herfs. lol

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
klmhoward said:
Toting my ass!!! I would like to see somebody pick that monster up after it is filled up! Who knows maybe it will catch on and everbody will start "toting" these things to thier herfs. lol
Yea, that line just cracked me up when I read it in the description!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Cabela's Link said:
In fact, our field testers recently took the 420-qt. model on a mountain elk hunt and were able to efficiently store and cool the quarters of three elk for a week.

That is one seriously huge cooler!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I laughed at the spout photo. Fully standardized house water spout.

And at $500 - damn, we are in the wrong business.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
tedski said:
:shock:

Hell that thing is big enough for you to be buried in when you're done using it.

I'm thinking this could be a good long term investment...ha ha I think that would be the only way I could get my wifey to go for it

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
klmhoward said:
I'm thinking this could be a good long term investment...ha ha I think that would be the only way I could get my wifey to go for it
Seriously???? Why would you even WANT the damn thing? The point of coolerdors is...THEY ARE CHEAP! If you are going to pay this much, save up a little more and get yourself something nice, like an avallo or HFI humidor.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Seriously???? Why would you even WANT the damn thing? The point of coolerdors is...THEY ARE CHEAP! If you are going to pay this much, save up a little more and get yourself something nice, like an avallo or HFI humidor.

It was pointed out that it was big enough for one to be buried in.....dual purpose....coolerdor now....coffin later..