What's new

Guayabera for the true CC smoker?

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So who has one, where do you get them and is it possible to get them online? If you do have one, post a pic!

Trying to get one my size (XXL) is impossible, if it is possible to but them online post a link.

Any color preferences? I want a black one.:cbig:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I know where to get great guyaberras, but I smoke mainly NC's so I'm not sure they will work for you.:eyepoke:

hombre

Hombre
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
hey Ben. I have several and I love them! I have size issue too though. I got a nice perdomo one on cbid last year. xxxL. It is actually too big. Look on line for the brand Cubavera, they have some real nice stylish ones.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cubavera+shirt&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=-lOaTcaJIMuUtweHvbCCDA&ved=0CEIQrQQ

Only bad thing is ironing them!!!!

Id be willing to buy that off you, or trade for some sticks, if you won't wear it. I was bidding on a 3x hoodie on there and was afraid it would be too small. I'm 6'6" 330 so finding clothes tends to be a pain in the ass. Let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look a lot like the 'Nat Nast' style shirts. It a pricy niche, but really great quality.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I dont get along with google. * had nice with Cohiba printed on them but they are all out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I buy my guyaberas all over miami! I prefer light colors... Look up "the guyabera lady" she can probably help you out. she makes the high end stuff! Very unique!