What's new

Guillermo Leon Cigars?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think they are great if you like a slightly heavier cubanesque flavor. They use Peruvian tobacco which is excellent in the Guillermos. I have yet to meet a single person to go out of their way to try them and be disappointed. Now if you are a Nica fan this may not be your profile.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I like these cigars a lot. I recommend them to guys regularly for a great medium body, full flavor smoke. The double binder of Corojo and Cameroon give it a nice spicy/sweet combo. Big fan here!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I find them to be a great medium bodied cigar and like previously stated, a nice change of pace from heavier Nicaraguan cigars (which I tend to smoke)

MiamiCigarCompany

MCC Barry
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the kind words, before I started working at Miami Cigar & Company these were amongst my favorites. They still are, but before I drank the kool-aid I was a huge fan :)

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got to try one while at IPCPR last summer. Think it was a toro or maybe a corona gorda. I thought it was excellent and wouldnt hesitate recommending it. :)

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Great cigar! Well constructed, stays lit, draws nicely, great flavor. They are a medium to the side of full strength with wonderful flavors. With rest, as with most cigars, they improve with age.

I have several singles in my humidor and will occasionally imbibe when the mood strikes. I have never been disappointed.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've bought two 10 packs over the last few months. I like them very much.
In fact I like most all cigars that come out of the La Auroa factory, except the regular line
( they are a bit to mild).