What's new

Guns anyone

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
but who determines who is a knucklehead? the old slippery slope.
if they're that screwed up, why are they allowed to have children?
not trying to disagree. we just have a lot of screwed up people in this world...... except for you and me!!!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i've been accused of being a knucklehead...recently...

but good luck getting my guns away from me!!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm an advocate of strict gun regulations, but mentally unstable persons are going to do their damage with whatever weapons they can obtain.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm an advocate of strict gun regulations, but mentally unstable persons are going to do their damage with whatever weapons they can obtain.

Roger that, that sick piece of shit would have found an alternative form of violence to inflict upon those poor people. douchebag

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
but who determines who is a knucklehead? the old slippery slope.
if they're that screwed up, why are they allowed to have children?
not trying to disagree. we just have a lot of screwed up people in this world...... except for you and me!!!!
I can tell who is a knucklehead. Lets start with BBallbaby, he told us he is a knucklehead:hysterica

Seriously there has got to be a way to weed out the dangerous people without people losing their rights to own firearms.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I can tell who is a knucklehead. Lets start with BBallbaby, he told us he is a knucklehead:hysterica

Seriously there has got to be a way to weed out the dangerous people without people losing their rights to own firearms.
Education. Just like with tobacco, the way to solve these things is not by government bans and taxes but with the education children get from teachers and parents.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Education. Just like with tobacco, the way to solve these things is not by government bans and taxes but with the education children get from teachers and parents.
Amen, Brother. Being from Colorado and having the Columbine shootings so close to home I couldn`t agree more.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
We need those three pale things from that weirdo Tom Cruise was a cop and it was a perfect fit as the movie was weird just like him. They can see the future and keep the bad people from doing bad things.

Okay not really because there has always been, and will always be bad people. Just think back before guns did the ruling heads of state have sword control measures in place determining who can have a blade or not? Lets make it simple cut and dry, felons and wife beaters no guns just like we have now. Everyone is innocent until guilty that includes the nutbags and knuckleheads that have yet to commit their crime that would gain them the terms nutbag and knucklehead.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its bad enough when some sick bastard wants to do harm to his self, BUT DAMMIT, leave the kids out of it!! They had there whole life ahead of them. This was truly tragic. Sorry to say it happened in the state I call home.