What's new

Gurka

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Some are good most bad. 20/80. The good ones are fine if you get em for 2 bucks. I heard the Trident is good, class regent, and master. Hurk doesnt farm own baccoo but rather buys it from dozens of other places.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
They are all hype when I first started smoking I bought every gurkha I could get my hands on because I thought they were the shit. Come to find out the just are shit. There is one I will revisit from time to time and thats the Gurkha Evil with some humi time I do enjoy those. On a side note the owner of the company is a royal ass in my opinion. That affects me buying a product from them also. But if you're set on finding out on your own I bid you good luck sir.
This. I've read interviews and seen quotes etc. by the CEO or w/e and along with their absurd marketing tactics, Gurkha will never have a spot in my humi out of principle.
Hansotia's a DB, their marketing is BS, and I've never enjoyed a single one of their cigars, even when I was a noob and didn't know any better. But that's one man's opinion, smoke what you like and like what you smoke, there are dozens of other makers I enjoy and respect who will get my money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YES! While I already disliked just about every Gurkha, after reading the cigar aficionado article about Gurkha, I will never buy another or buy a sampler that includes one. Hansotia, is truly an a$$hole. He literally called all people that think Gurkhas marketing is shady as "morons". It takes a lot for me to be offended, but he is an absolute jerk. And in this industry, we have so many cool owners like Pete Johnson and Jon Huber, that actually care about making a solid product as opposed to flooding the market with crap to make a buck.

I remember years ago smoking a park avenue and thinking it was decent only to find out that it was an aj Fernandez cigar with a Gurkha label.

Ok, my rant is over