What's new

Gurkha Nicaraguan Series?! Holy f*#&

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Okay, please don't murder me but what if Gurkha made a cigar that was amazing... That may be in my top 10-20 sticks of all time.

A cigar that actually deserves attention and maybe something made at the Aganorsa factory.... This is it... Change my mind!

It's so good I'm almost embarrassed to admit they made a fantastic cigar but they did and it's somewhat limited.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had to check the calendar and see if it was April 1... it's not and Gurkha does not make an acceptable cigar with aganorsa leaf or even if they used Medio Tiempo... they've shot themselves in the foot too many times to be considered a serious cigar brand IMO.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Had to check the calendar and see if it was April 1... it's not and Gurkha does not make an acceptable cigar with aganorsa leaf or even if they used Medio Tiempo... they've shot themselves in the foot too many times to be considered a serious cigar brand IMO.
Agreed. But ad long as @Hoshneer opened the door. I enjoyed the recon black ops or what ever it was from them.......

Stupid Tapatalk

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
It’s like a good friend if mine used to say, “even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then”.

If Crowned Heads or Warped can come out with an occasional dud, then Ghurka should be able to produce a gem at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Sherpa by K. Hansotia is one of my favorite sticks of all time. If you like a stick, I won't judge much, so smoke what you like and enjoy the hate. I may have to look for one of those.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Okay, please don't murder me but what if Gurkha made a cigar that was amazing... That may be in my top 10-20 sticks of all time.

A cigar that actually deserves attention and maybe something made at the Aganorsa factory.... This is it... Change my mind!

It's so good I'm almost embarrassed to admit they made a fantastic cigar but they did and it's somewhat limited.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
What is the price of these? Have you smoked more than one to insure some consistency?