What's new

Gurkha's

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have not seen very many threads or comments about the Gurdkha line of cigars...I know some of the low end smokes they put out like the expedition are not real great but the regant and master blend are some of my favorite cigars....what do you guys think????

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I think some of their cigars are very enjoyable, and some are just blah. I think when you can pick them up on sale at CI, they're a damn-good deal, but paying full retail price at a b&m isn't worth it.

2¢

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've like the Ghurka's I've had. Regents and Legends I think.

Still 2 of my favorite cigars. The Legend is a great cigar, in my experience, any Ghurka's i've purchased needed a few months in the humi.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
One of the recent releases, the X-Fuerte is a tasty smoke especially with the prices so affordable. The Anniversario, Genghis Khan, Centurion XX, Doble Maduro, Aged Maduro, Estate Select, Triple Ligero and Nepalese Warrior are all fine tasting cigars. I would like to get a hold of the new Warlord for a field test.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
love the gurkhas... esp. the centurian xx and the legend perfecto! have quite a few original release perfectos! they keep getting better!!

jeff

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I would like to get a hold of the new Warlord for a field test.
I had one and it was so loosely-rolled I literally could hardly get any smoke at all. I had to draw like every 10 seconds just to keep the thing lit, and of course it was really harsh. Seemed to me like they took the same amount of leaves in a lonsdale-sized cigar and tried to make a giant stick. That said, maybe I just got a bad one?
I really enjoy the Legends series and a couple others.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Gurkha is a decent, mid-level cigar brand. I've tried many of their lines and find I like some and dont like some. I think most have overinflated prices ... especially the Majesty Reserve. I mean come on, $750 for a cigar that you accidentally spilled old cognac on ... pulllleeze. But you can usually get good deals on these at Cigarbid.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The problem that I have with Gurkhas is that there are so eff-ing many varieties on the market that I can't be bothered to try them and then keep track of which ones I like and which ones I don't. As a result, I just don't smoke any of 'em. :nono:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Price to enjoyment level of these did not justify buying more. Maybe I moved on before giving them more of a change, but now I have found so many other sticks I like, not sure I need to go back to them.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
cbid actually does have some deals on these from time to time... you just cannot get sucked in to the buying frenzy/bidding frenzy that goes on there....