What's new

H-Town, let's herf!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems we have a few members from Houston here on the forum. Back a dozen years ago or so on I was party of a Houston group that did a monthly herf. There were tons we got 30 to 40 people but regularly for awhile at least 20 people to each herf. I still have some great friends I met from doing this that I still hang out with today.

I'm not sure now that I could even make every month. But what do y'all think? A monthly or by-monthly herf for Houston?

We had simple rules. First of you want to be in the group just say so, we make a list. We go down the list and when it's your turn you get to pick where and when the herf will be. Was easier in the past because smoking was allowed pretty much everywhere. But still plenty of shops to choice from. Some even picked their house. We always did a single cigar exchange just for fun, everybody got in a big circle and you either pass your cigar to the left or right. The host got to pick. And last was that if the herf is at a cigar shop you have to buy something from the shop. We can expect them to welcome us if we don't support them.

Anybody besides me in on this? Would like to meet some Houston guys here in the forum.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm about 100 miles away. I may could make one every now and then, but my work schedule is crazy.

when injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am up in College Station but would gladly participate. Idk about monthly but bi-monthly would work for me better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be working til 530. Should be able... Let me check. May have a few guys I smoke with regularly join us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only gotten one response and the 7th is just a little over a week away.

So I'm moving this to Sat September 21st to try and get more people together. Would leave to get at least 4 or 5 together.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only gotten one response and the 7th is just a little over a week away.

So I'm moving this to Sat September 21st to try and get more people together. Would leave to get at least 4 or 5 together.

I'm new to the site, but if this comes together, I'd be interested.