What's new

Had a terrible nightmare lastnight

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
In my dream I was lighting a large RyJ, likely a churchill as I was looking at the 98 tubo I have while sorting out some trades. Well, in the dream I was lighting the cigar and I notice a little bug crawling on the cigar. Then I roll it over in my hand and half the cigar is all hallowed out and I could see other bettles in it. I freaked out and dropped the cigar and beetles started pouring out of it in the hundreds. That site forced me out of the dream and I woke up sweating.

Should I seek help? :hysterica

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had sort of the same dream??? That's too freaky.....

Ironman:eek:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LOL! Yes, seek professional help and immediately send all cigars to a safe place (i.e. me!).

Didn't see that comin' didja?:grinFU:

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Over on Club Stogie a guy posted pics of some of the new Trinidads....the title was Trinidad sausages.

A few nights later I had a dream that I was checking the humidity in my humi and it was WAY high....the sticks were really spongy and wet. I was doing the pinch test and it was very wet.... next thing you know the cigar turned into an uncooked sausage link! I tried the squeeze test on it again and it just squished between my fingers....ALL of my cigars were like that....it was terrible!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
All this talk of beetles, mold and moisture caused me to have a waking nightmare and I had to check the coolerdor's last night to make sure everything was OK. With the warmer weather the temp in the coolers has been getting over 70 on some days. All is well, though.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Todd, get yourself in a large ziploc; sit in the fridge 1 day, the freezer 3 days, fridge 1 day. It's the only thing that will help....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
fitzonelove said:
Todd, get yourself in a large ziploc; sit in the fridge 1 day, the freezer 3 days, fridge 1 day. It's the only thing that will help....
:nodlaugh: good one Fitz

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I am a certified dream analyst and have looked at the details of your dream:
The LARGE churchill represents your inadequate sexual endowment.
Sorting through your trades is a representation of your fear of getting bombed and the beetles represent your poor taste in music.
Very simple really! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Bruce5

--
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I first read this post a few days ago, I though Wasch 24 was nuts.
The picture in my mind of all those beetles was enough to stick with me.
Enough that I had a similar dream 2 nights later. I just dropped the cigar on the floor and the beetles ran out everywhere, kind of like that old movie "CreepShowshow".
I don't remember what size cigar it was, but it would be the one that when analyzed did not relate to inadequate sexual endowment.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
The dream is a little hidden door in the innermost and most secret recesses of the psyche, opening into the cosmic night which was psyche long before there was any ego-consciousness, and which will remain psyche no matter how far our ego-consciousness may extend. - Carl Jung