What's new

Had to enjoy a Kuba Deluxe for my cigar after my new son was just born...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Congratulations on the new addition Scott!

Looks like the baby boom around here is continuing. I'm a BIG fan of your new son's name also as it really conveys strength and power. :thumbsup:
Thank you!!! We wanted a memorable and strong name and it was fitting from the time he started stretching her belly... She kept saying "He is stretching me to the Max" lol.. She is an amazing woman, she had a blast with all of the botl brothers last year on the cigar safari and we both wanted to go this year but we got blessed with getting preggo with Max... But there is always next year!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Congrats brother, and that is an awesome name! But I did notice that you had one picture of the baby, and two of the cigar😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Congrats brother, and that is an awesome name! But I did notice that you had one picture of the baby, and two of the cigar��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol in deed :) I did not want to mush up the post with pics of my son... But I took tons of pics of him... The whole process of creating a child is amazing, just as the whole process of creating the perfect cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most excellent news - a new baby in the family is always such a joyous occasion for all!

Steve