What's new

Hand Rolled?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
While looking through the some selections I came across this:

Romeo Y Julieta - No.1 A/T (Hand Rolled)

I thought all of these habanos were hand-made. Are these partially machine made, then rolled by hand?

Thanks,

Mike

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
No biggie this time, but please keep vendor names out of threads.

Cigars from Cuba can be totally machine made, or machine bunched with a hand rolled finish, or totally hand rolled. I might have missed a couple but you get the drift.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry about the name -- won't happen again.

Since these are the only cigars I've seen listed with the designation of "hand rolled" does this mean they are completely hand rolled, or machine bunched then hand rolled? Also, does this then mean that if it is not stated that the cigars are all hand made (rolled)?

Thanks,

Mike

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm not sure, but I don't think the vendors tend to note MM if that's the only way the cigars come. And no, not all habanos are hand made. Most are, but not all. I believe the ones you are asking about are completely hand made, but are also available machine made. If you email the vendor he'll be happy to answer for you. He's noted it in the past in his date code sheet but it's not in the latest one. Might want to edit your first post to remove the abbreviation in it. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks JW, edit complete. Hadn't noticed you could do that after a message was posted. Good to know, but hope I won't have to edit any more "problems".

Mike