What's new

Hanging out in Chi-town...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
JD lighting up a Bait Fish for me @ Tesa Cigars. One thing I have alot of respect for is that I watched JD spend hours last night spending personal time with every person he met. There was not one person that went away without having a conversation with him. That is a hell of a thing for a man to do. It was great just watching it happen.

I met some great people last night. My father always said that a man is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with and that holds true to JD. It wasn't just him but the whole crew made it a amazing event last night. Thanks guys. :)

I also wanted to give a shout out to all the BOTL folks that worked so damn hard to make the event happen. It went off without a hitch guys and I had a amazing time. All the guys that I rode up with were super impressed with the event and Casa was freaking amazing!! Omg! The aging room! I fell in loove.........

Attachments

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
With any luck, the wife will be better next year and I'll be able to meet up with y'all... so bummed to have missed this one, as it looked awesome!

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
As far as one-on-one time goes the pre-event party at Tesa was so much more enjoyable. Nice to meet you Rex and put some context to your posts. That doesn't mean that Casa was bad, it was a blast. Just so many people....

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
Casa de Montecristo is a phenominal B&M; Mike is a great host. It was a pleasure meeting Jonathan Drew. I echo the sentiments regarding JD spending time with each BOTL and making them feel welcome. Albeit brief, it was nice meeting you, as well.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Casa de Montecristo is a phenominal B&M; Mike is a great host. It was a pleasure meeting Jonathan Drew. I echo the sentiments regarding JD spending time with each BOTL and making them feel welcome. Albeit brief, it was nice meeting you, as well.
Yeah, we had all night to hang out with everyone yet it seemed like we didn't have much time. Lol. Hopefully we can hang out more next time. ;)