What's new

Hangovers

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Wasch_24 said:
I have been avoiding hangovers for years by drinking three full glasses of water before going to bed. Works like a charm. :thumbsup:
I usually do. Slacked off on New Years. The water trick really works. I usually drink a ton of water. Wake up once to pee. Back to sleep. Wake up feeling good.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thankfully I have a little while b4 I get old enough for these to start affecting me...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
caudio51 said:
Yea they suck. That whole, "they get worse with age" is totally true. :bottle::barf:
I'll be willing to bet I'm quite a bit older than you and I have found that I don't seem to get a hanover if I'm drinking the good stuff...it's only the cheap stuff that'll do you in...

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A bottle of water, a bottle of gatorade and right to bed. Wake up :skew: and eat a big meal and I am usually good to go for another round. :bigeyes:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Neuromancer said:
I'll be willing to bet I'm quite a bit older than you and I have found that I don't seem to get a hanover if I'm drinking the good stuff...it's only the cheap stuff that'll do you in...
the cheap stuff just makes it worse for me. . . I can still get a hangover w/ the good stuff. I'm suprised no one has brought up drinking a bloody mary yet! That's always been my favorite cure!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jasontp said:
the cheap stuff just makes it worse for me. . . I can still get a hangover w/ the good stuff. I'm suprised no one has brought up drinking a bloody mary yet! That's always been my favorite cure!
That is certainly true about the quality. Never had a bloody mary and don't have any interest! That would make me :barf:the next morning.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I really do not get hung over unless i drink a ton of beer... much like yesterday....

9 people ..... 6 football games .... and 1 keg

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I am older... and drank the good stuff... and I can prove that this is getting worse. (Aging sucks... AND THAT IS WHY I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO REVIVE THIS OLD THREAD)

Alright dudes... post your hangover cures here.

Mine: Pho

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
im with Poni, a pair of advil and a bottle of water before you shut your eyes for the last time and no hangovers ever.
Aleave before bed works for me. Doesn't help with the beer butt but at least no crazy hangover.
Um... I did that. No dice. I had five delicious beers, and now I am still paying for it nearly 16 hours later.

Being 35 sucks.