What's new

Happy 2016!

kimene16

Home away from Home
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Happy and Prosperous 2016 to you and to your loved ones. I am glad to be part of this group. I already met couple brothers in person, NICE BUNCH. I hope to meet up with more brothers in 2016.

Freaking Burn by Rocky Patel has $80 pp cover charge NYE. Does include a freaking big NOTHING. $250 table for 4 is extra. VIP tables are $800+ You'll get a bottle of sparkling wine (champagne) with table option. Too rich for my taste palate (I have to work for my money). Instead I'm treating myself to bottle of Maker's Mark and box of Maker's Mark Sticks from Costco, I will enjoy them at home with family.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Probably a bit sappy but I'm honored to be a member of this group. 2015 has been the most challenging year of my life and this group (especially the chat group) has given me a bit of consistency a midst all the chaos. Thanks and I'm looking forward to sharing 2016 with a brotherhood that I never expected to find or be a part of.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Cheers to the amazing year that 2015 was. So much has changed and yet so much has stayed the same. 2015 brought me my amazing little man who is already 7mos old(WTF). I hope and pray that all of you enjoyed it as much as I did.

To 2016 being an even better ride than 2015. I wish you all nothing but good fortune, great health and happiness that supersedes any darkness we may face.

To BOTL and my amazing brothers.
Cheers
JM