What's new

Happy Birthday Noellas!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Couldn't wait the two more days until November to check on my babies! So we celebrated their 1st birthday a couple days early. Snapped a few pictures and then it was right back to bed for them until this time next year!

Box code NOV-06

The picture doesn't show it too well, but these babies are getting a bit of plume! Not planning on smoking one until they're at least 5 years old.

Just a few pictures to spice up your day!

TYLER

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Even the noncuban codes look like the cuban codes :rofl: You can never tell what it is half the time.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Not many boxes sit in my coolers, but I can't bring myself to break these up! If they made any more I probably would.

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
they dont make noellas anymore???
They make Noellas, but not Noella Reservas. Check out the Reserva sticker on the box. The wrapper on these is the ligero they put on the Cojonus (it actually was meant for Cojonus but was too small, so they produced a limited, one-time-only batch of super-dark oscuro Noellas).
The wrapper actually sat longer than normal for the Cojonus because they had nothing to make with it, so it is a darker shade than other Tatuajes available. According to Pete Johnson, only 237 boxes were made, and not all of them reached retailers' shelves.
http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-919

TYLER

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The picture doesn't show it too well, but these babies are getting a bit of plume! ...snip

TYLER
Better send me one so I can determine whether or not this is actually mold in its earliest stages.

I offer this valuable service free of charge to all Bros OTL.
:stretchgr :stretchgr :stretchgr

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
:grin: Thanks for the offers, guys, but these sticks are tired and need a good rest! Now when they finally wake up in a few years, who knows who they'll be shipped off to live with!
I've still got maybe 1 or 2 singles that I'm planning on trying. I'll smoke one sometime soon (Big Smoke would be a likely time) and the other in maybe a year or two to see how they're developing.

This box was actually the first thing I purchased with my credit card knowing that I wouldn't be able to pay it off right away, and has led me down a treacherous path!

TYLER