What's new

Happy Easter!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
There are few things in my life that I find better than a beautiful smoke. One thing I have learned is the company you have is just as important as the smoke you have in your hand. I am so glad I found you guys and I have made so many new friends through this forum. This day is all about family and friends and in my mind friends are family.

I want you guys to know that when you light up your Easter smoke I am right here lighting it up with you. You all are some of the best people around. Love you f*@%ers and take care of yourselves this Easter.

Peace Out! :p

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
today is about renewal and absolution. burn one, enjoy company of family and friends, make something better or start something new. happy easter to all the BOTL!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
There are few things in my life that I find better than a beautiful smoke. One thing I have learned is the company you have is just as important as the smoke you have in your hand. I am so glad I found you guys and I have made so many new friends through this forum. This day is all about family and friends and in my mind friends are family.

I want you guys to know that when you light up your Easter smoke I am right here lighting it up with you. You all are some of the best people around. Love you f*@%ers and take care of yourselves this Easter.

Peace Out! :p

.......:thumbsup: