What's new

Happy Easter!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Well the kids made it till 6am this year...getting earlier and earlier! Hope everyone has a great easter with some family time, great food and hopefully sneak in a couple great smokes! Any big plans for the day?!?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Heading for church in about 1/2 hour then on to Easter brunch with the family. :)

Unfortunately I need to be in Indianapolis First thing tomorrow morning so I have to leave for the airport at 2:00 this afternoon to catch my flight out :(

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
2013-Easter-Brunch.jpg

Happy easter. My son loved his easter basket and we are headed out for Easter brunch with the in-laws at 11am. It's a good day. Attached is the menu at the club where I live, looks pretty good, gonna hit the prime rib hard...

I hope to be able to fire one up this afternoon.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Starting quietly with a 1985 H Upmann corona and some coffee. All my brothers and I will be at my moms with our kids about 2, it will not be quiet. It will be fun though!

Enjoy the day with family and friends.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
happy easter to one and all!

spent some family time yesterday, and did some eggs for the wife (gummy bears, hello kitty knick knacks for. her desk, some scratch off tickets, she had a blast!), so today is a little cleaning, a little couch time, and a little catching up on a few smokes. o)

eat well, enjoy your loved ones, and have a GREAT day, brothers!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Happy Easter Brothers.

Enjoy the family time I don't have kids so just going to my rents for a turkey liner (between lunch and dinner) LOL
Also have 2 cigars ready for the hike.

Best wishes from my family to all yours.

Cheers,
JM

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
We did church last night. Better than fighting the Easter crowd today. We're hosting family at our house so there is a ton to do. So the kids and I are going surfing until it's all done. I miss you guys, but life has taken over for a bit.