What's new

Happy Halloween! ...Now help me choose which "Little Monster" to smoke!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Happy Halloween brothers!

As the holiday falling on a thursday i will be celebrating in peace and have decided its time to break the seal on this baby!

I received them as a consolation prize when Pete Johnson and Janny Garcia came to our new location as i had to man our home store. I have a great boss!

Anyways i figured i would come to you brothers for some advice! This will be my first monster but i have smoked many Tats and tend to be preferable to the Sumatra wraps.

Let me know what you guys think i should give the first shot!

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
None of the above....

Im smoking Jason this evening :)

(with thanks to MoJo!)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
You can't really lose. They are all quite good. Only wish there were more than 2 of each per box. I like the Frank myself. Good luck making a decision.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
None of the above....

Im smoking Jason this evening :)

(with thanks to MoJo!)
How is the Jason anyway? I heard it's a hell of a long smoke.

I vote Mini Mum!
IMHO the Jason is rather disappointing for a Monster. It reminds me of other Tats. Cojonu 2012 Broadleaf version comes to mind. Most of the monsters have been special or at least somewhat different from the existing lines. The mummy the best of them. I love the Jason ST Dupont lighter I got, the cigar just didn't live up to the hype of the monster series.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Should have started a poll!

Well so far it looks like Baby Face and Wolfie are tied with 3 votes.
As my pup is 1/2 wolf 1/2 malamute im strongly leaning towards smoking the wolf!...With my wolf by myside

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Wolfie all the way; I love that sumatra wrapper. One of my all-time favorite smokes.... speaking of which I need to get some more of the Dad and Jr. lol