What's new

Happy Holidays from Illinois

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
welcome, and sorry about the silly anti-smoking laws. I grew up in Chicago, and moved to Florida ten years ago, and feel ever so slightly better about that for once

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Wondering what you, as a fellow Illinoian, are doing now that there is a state-wide ban on smoking in Illinois. I am forming a cigar club in Alton at a local cigar shop that has a lounge attached. Curios what other folks from Illinois are doing as the smoker in Illinois becomes an endangered species.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Welcome aboard from a Hoosier. Sorry about the Illini. Our Hoorisers got spanked to -- but that didn't stop me from waling around Tempe smoking a couple of good cigars!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a fellow Illinoian, I'm making the best of a bad situation. Currently, I live in the Naperville and use to light up with some BOTL's at a cigar shop called the Burning Leaf and at Bolingbrook GC in the mens lounge. As of January 1, the state shutdown smoking in the mens lounge (believe it). Fortunately, a good friend of my opened a Cigar Lounge called Smoke the Experience in Naperville on Route 59. Very nice shop. The general public lounge has a 50" HDTV, a Golden Tee and Bowling Machine. The Private Lounge includes a 60" Plasma. The TV's a nice, but I prefer a good conversation when lighting up.