What's new

Happy Thanksgiving from Lockport, Illinois.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. Im a newbie in the hobby, and a friend of smokinbodybuilder. I've had a few good sticks under SBB recommendations. I have a pepper preference I guess...lol. Well, anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to learning as much as I can.....
Thanx,
Matt.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome aboard! Any friend of Paul's....should probably get their head checked. :hysterica

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum. What kind of cigars to you enjoy? (brand, strength,flavors)
As im sure you already know with SBB, the BOTL has a ton of great brothers in it
Well in my limited experience i seem to prefer strength and pepper. My fave's thus far have been, Namakubi, NHC Surrogates, Cain F, A few different Tatuajes. Those are the cuts that come to mind....
I also like more of a leathery flavor. Most of the sticks i gravitate towards are Nicarauguan.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well in my limited experience i seem to prefer strength and pepper. My fave's thus far have been, Namakubi, NHC Surrogates, Cain F, A few different Tatuajes. Those are the cuts that come to mind....
I also like more of a leathery flavor. Most of the sticks i gravitate towards are Nicarauguan.....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

it seems that the list of cigars you mentioned fall nicely in the catagory of strength and pepper. either you have a good nose for that kind of thing or your getting help :chat:

you should try a Don Pepin firecracker, might be up your alley!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, I wouldnt say I know how to pick em'. I've had help from SBB and my resident Binny's cigar guy. I ask for heat, he supplys..lol

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."